Friday, September 5, 2008

Mo's first day...

FINALLY!!!!! I've longed for the day that she started school this year and it finally arrived. I love her with all my heart but the afternoons we spend together are sometimes (well most times) exhausting. Mo doesn't nap unless I threaten her which some days it comes to that. Yes, I know that horrible but it is what it is and she still loves me. So the fact that she will be attending school on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from noon to 2:30 is a welcome relief. We will garner a new appreciation for one another I'm sure. I love her versions of the events of her day. Today she told me that she had a great day even though "the boy in the blue shirt didn't listen to the teacher you know." I asked her if she listened to her teacher and she told me "of course Mom!" with a roll of the eyes.

No comments: