So far this month we have...

Visited the Paul/LaCroix/Bavieri crews on our annual 4th of July road trip to Massachusetts and Connecticut. Since 2003 (the only exception was last year) we have spent 4th of July up North. The kids, who range in age from 19 to 1 year, see each other once a year and effortlessly enjoy the few days they have with one another.
While there we celebrated Lucy's 1st birthday!!

Emma, Molly and Lucy hung out with Alex and Sarah, their cousins who were visiting from England.

Emma really enjoys spending time with Alex. They arrived here on Sunday and Emma spent Monday to Saturday at Eric's parents. I think we saw Emma for about 3 hours total during those few days. There have many tears since Alex left. I wish they could see each more often. Molly who exists in her own world most of the time was happy to see everyone and thoroughly enjoys the time she spends with them but isn't devastated when they leave. I think Lucy got a kick out of having someone her own size around!
No comments:
Post a Comment