Well, it's 7 months into 2008 and I can't figure out where the time went. Every day drags on yet the months fly by, how does that happen? I thought that by blogging I could keep everyone that is near and dear to our hearts up to date on the goings on around here.
Life in this house is never dull and how can it be with 3 amazing, beautiful girls. Eric and I are truly lucky to have been given this opportunity to share life with them. Years from now I hope that the 3 of them can look back and know that 1.) We love them with all of our hearts, 2.) We tried our very best to give them what they need (even if it's not what they want!) and 3.) We hope we haven't screwed them up too terribly!!
My intentions are to try and stay current and update the past 6 months when I get a chance. I hope you'll come along for the ride.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok, I have linked the blog to my blog.
Have fun blogging.
Um.... excuse me, but why didn't I know you had a blog?! I love seeing pictures of your 3 beautiful girls!!!
Post a Comment